Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sloane Smith: Crit 2

Here's what I have thus far. 
Sentence: You got caught.
This is most definitely a work in progress. I want to keep working on texture. I also think I can push the anthropomorphic lock farther, and I can still work on the film roll and the text because they doesn't look quite right or realistic. And the finger print is suppose to be simplistic, but I wonder if adding the shadow made it look too realistic. If you have any suggestions or opinions, they would be much appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a little hard to see the anthropomorphism, you could try making the lock into a dial and putting a face in the dial? I also think the actual hook of the lock looks a little flimsy, doesn't look like it could secure much (although maybe that's the point if it's getting stolen?). I think the fingerprint looks awesome! I wouldn't worry about making it look too realistic because you can't actually see fingerprints in real life, it still looks simple to me.

    ReplyDelete