Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dafne's final portrait

Hi Guys, it had been a very long and tough night for me. Long story super short, I have problems in printing my edited portrait on any  watercolor paper or Mat paper  today,  and I really have to try the new water color scheme. And i dont think printing problem is an explain for not having your works done in deadline. Therefore I chose to print on a nomal paper. I know it is not right, but at least I want to show the changes I have made on my niece portrait.
1) critque 2   
   
 

2)Edited version ( new color scheme ) 

i will try to print it again tmr on either on water color paper, but so far this is what I have got. 

-Dafne 

3 comments:

  1. I like the bottom one, you did a nice job with the subtle color on the face. She looks like a porcelain doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Dafne, I like light color, the hair shape and the teeth of the second one. I also like the color of the shirt, the hair bow and hair garnish on the first one. In my opinion if you could mash them together this would be a strong piece for your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the less is more approach on the second piece works really well for her face and I like the color scheme. I did enjoy the running of the watercolour from the first one but I understand how difficult that is to recreate. Other than that she looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete