Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Proj. 3 | Critique 1 - Lauren DePree

I am kind of torn on where I want to go with this. I was originally planning on doing one spread that looks like it's being edited and somehow including type saying "The September Issue" and all that over or within the spread. But then I started photographing the spreads and realized it was kind of fun to put together a bunch of them and make it look like a group of spreads (like a magazine would be).

This would be one that I would play with multiple layouts and compile them somehow. I don't know how I would include text though - any thoughts?



Either of these two I would edit in the title like on the spread itself. I would also go in and make edits and make it look a little more rough and all that. 

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. I think having multiple spreads may be a lot going on, especially when you begin to add your text on top. I think sticking with one spread but a variety of cut outs and notes would work more effectively and would still give you plenty to play with.

    ReplyDelete