Monday, May 26, 2014

Fear | Critique 1| Hadiya Robinson



I really wanted to do fear of clowns as my theme although it's not a personal fear. My original idea was to do a full body illustration of a clown holding a crowbar. Depending on how much time I have I still want to to do this. Also I want to add red in the nose and mouth area. Not really sure what I'm going to do for the text yet. I am going to add in details in the face like wrinkles etc.

Also I just noticed my clown doesn't have ears I will include that.

2 comments:

  1. So far I think drawing a clown as a monster is a good concept, I feel that most people are afraid of clowns in someway and the way you drew this guy is really creepy. It'll probably be a lot scarier as a full body, you might just want to color in a few things red to keep the "creepy" feeling, like making the nose, eyes, and knife red. You also might want to add some indication of a neck because it looks like a floating head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your clown so far, the eyes really freak me out, especially because I'm scared of clowns too. It does look like a floating head but I'm sure it will look awesome once the body is added. I think you're doing a wonderful job so far! :)

    ReplyDelete